Saturday, January 15, 2011

SOME DAYS!

"Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools."
- Albert Einstein



And today, I'm a fool.  Sometimes, I don't even know where it comes from.  I get in such foul moods.  Apparently, it's "stress."  Or so they say, it'll calm down when you get some time to yourself.  HA!  Like that ever happens.  Perhaps I should be more greedy?  It's not in my nature. 

What a fucking contradiction from my last post huh?  Bi-polar much?  Maybe.  Oh, well.  Woe is me doesn't get me anywhere.  Let's just take the normal route eh?  Internalize everything.  Perhaps my day to blow will come soon enough.

Doesn't it make me an awful mother to ignore my childs cries to be on my lap, covering my ears with my head down?  Just give me 10 minutes.  10 minutes of silence.  Is that too much to ask for?   Trust me it's for the best.  Rather to ignore her than simply snap at her huh? 

Over rationalizing everything.  Status Quo.  Aw, fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment