Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Diddlin & Dabblin

So today I got it in my head that I would "create" something, anything really.  At first I had no idea as to what I wanted to do.  Did I want to cook or bake? No.  Hmm.. maybe I'll draw something, nah.  So I started poking around with some poetry and then with a short story I had started, which to say the least wasn't working out either.  At that point, I nearly gave up.  Instead of giving up, I thought I would go for some good old fashioned inspiration.  I pulled out a few of my prior "creations" and started digging around. 

So as I was going through some old poems and short stories, it dawned on me.  Why not take something I've already done, put it with some pictures, music and such.  So here it is, the final project.  Though I probably shouldn't say final as it's always likely to be changed.  Knowing me and my perfectionism anyway.  It's not perfect, but it's what I came up with after getting fed up with my computer running slow. 



It's nothing special, but it's something.  And well, I guess you could say the creative urge has left my system for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment