Wednesday, February 23, 2011

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!

"Music is my religion.  It is the thing I turn to in times of grief, despair, and joy.  Music is the one constant in my life that has not let me down."
- Babers


Okay, so perhaps the title of this post really doesn't match with the article, but that's what popped into my head.  So it stays.  There has always been one constant in my life that I have come dependent upon and that is my love of music. 

In the ways people of religious faith turn to their god in times of need, music is my first choice.  I remember it being a comfort for as far back as I can remember.  Thankfully with my love of music it also comes in a wide variety. I absolutely adore most anything.  It all depends on the mood. 

So here's my reason for this post in an effort to constantly update the music on my blog I was going through and adding a few new songs, only to find in my dismay that the website where I create my playlist does not seem to have half of the songs I wanted to add today.  What a shame.  There have been so many songs that I've wanted to put on here, but simply can't.  Now I haven't taken the time to see if I can add these songs to the website so I can add them to my playlist, but that's an awful lot of work.  And let's face it, sometimes, I can be lazy.

So there's my little rant for the day. Sorry there wasn't much depth in the post today. I'll try harder next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment